The Tsinghua University offers China Scholarship Council (CSC) MSc and PhD Positionsfor international students. Application deadline is January 15, 2018, and the group is currently receiving applications for fall 2018.
The aim of The grants is to support outstanding incoming students.
User Review( votes)
Tsinghua University is a research university located in Beijing and a member of the C9 League of Chinese universities.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue master and PhD programme.
- Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the field offered by the university.
- Award: Lab for Biomass Energy & CO2 Captures (LBC) in the School of Environment, Tsinghua University, is recruiting PhD and Master’s Students with CSC scholarships to support their tuition, living costs, along with lodging and boarding expenses.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for the opportunity s.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into Master’s) from a recognised University;
- Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Material Science and other relevant disciplines (for enrolment into PhD)from a recognised University;
- Applicants with high-quality publications in prestigious journals are in the first priority and welcome;
- A high motivation for research and fluent English communication skills (oral and written) are required;
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Applicants can apply via email.
How to Apply: Please send y CV including the list of publications in one pdf-file, along with your certificate & transcript of your highest degree earned, and the research proposal of proposed research (if available) to Prof. Zhao Ming at (ming.zhao-at-tsinghua.edu.cn).