In partnership with the China Scholarship Council, the Erasmus University Rotterdam is administrating the CSC PhD Positionsfor talented students for the academic session 2020-21.
Its a best offer for Chines students to get financial support for PhD study in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Originated in 1913, Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in the Netherlands. It is the largest and one of the foremost academic medical centers and trauma centers. The university has ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
Why at Erasmus University Rotterdam? By attending this university, you can enhance your core values and also get various career opportunities for the career destination.Here, students will get the educational environment with best faculties.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: € 1.350 per month
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications from China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a PhD degree program in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates have to take admission to the PhD degree coursework at the Erasmus University.
- Your obtained bachelor and master degrees are of the same field of study as your research project
- Your bachelor and master results have been good and the quality should be reflected in the application
- You are not older than 35 years at the start of the new academic year in the Netherlands
- The study or research period of the program must be at least 12 months
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, claimants have to enrol in the PhD degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: CV (including your latest profile photo)
- Chinese Passport or ID
- Bachelor degree and diploma
- Bachelor transcripts with Notary Document
- Master degree and diploma
- Master transcripts with Notary Document
- Research Proposal
- Submit it to the [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: You are advised to check the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: For being admitted, you have to take one of the following tests:
- TOEFL-it opens external: 100 with minimum subscores of 20.
- C217 to have your score report sent to us.
- IELTS AcademicOpens external: 7,0 with minimum subscores of 6,0
- C2 ProficiencyOpens external or C1 AdvancedOpens external: minimum overall score of 185
Benefits: The studentship will provide € 1.350 per month, for a period of 48 months, covering health insurance, international airfare and living expenses.