CSIRO is offering the Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for the talented students in Australia. Postdoctoral Fellows are appointed for up to three years and will work closely with a leading Research Scientist or Engineer in their respective field.
This fellowship provides an experience that will enhance career prospects and facilitate the development of potential leaders for CSIRO.
Worthy offer for applicants in America.
User Review( votes)
CSIRO is an independent Australian federal government agency responsible for scientific research. We innovate for tomorrow and help improve today – for our customers, all Australians and the world.
- Applications Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in Seismology.
- Scholarship Award: AU$82K – AU$93K plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Nationality: Fellowship is available to Australia students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Fellowship is available to Australia students
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A doctorate (or will shortly satisfy the requirements of a PhD) in a relevant discipline such as Seismology or Computational Seismology.
- Demonstrated experience in full-waveform seismic imaging.
- Extensive experience and skills in computer programming.
- A record of scientific innovation and creativity, plus the ability & willingness to incorporate novel ideas and approaches into scientific investigations.
- The motivation and discipline to carry out autonomous research.
How to Apply: To apply, please provide a CV as well as a cover letter addressing the selection criteria in brief, and upload these as one document. If your application proceeds to the next stage you may be asked to provide additional information.