The new CTGU Scholarship Programs for Undergraduates is now on offer for 2017-2018 academic year. Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The main objective of the University is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible to changing needs of the students.
User Review( votes)
Having been approved by the Ministry of Education, CTGU was founded in June 29, 2000, comprising the former Wuhan University of Hydraulic and Electric Engineering/Yichang and the former Hubei Sanxia College. CTGU consists of 29 colleges, 70 undergraduate programs covering nine fields including science, engineering, medicine, arts, economics, management, law, education and fine arts.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Programs open for the scholarship application of the academic year 2017-2018:
- Bachelor of Water Resources Engineering (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Conditional Four Years Tuition Waiver)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering and Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver
- Bachelor of Automation (Conditional Four Years Partial Tuition Waiver)
Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee or partial tuition fee
* It is to be mentioned that the applicants are required to be attentive to the study and obey the rules & regulations of CTGU for continuing this Scholarship. If any kinds of disciplinary disorder or failure in any academic courses occur to the applicants, then the Scholarship offer will be canceled.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- 18-25 years old; non-Chinese; a foreign passport holder; Chinese Friendly
- With good moral character; in good health; hard working; with academic excellence
- High School Certificate in relevant discipline
- English or Chinese proficiency request upon the teaching language of the relevant discipline and corresponding supervisors’ requirements.
Nationality: Non-Chinese students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be 18-25 years old; non-Chinese; a foreign passport holder; Chinese Friendly.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have English or Chinese proficiency request upon the teaching language of the relevant discipline and corresponding supervisors’ requirements.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. *Application documents for relevant programs given under each programme.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is July 7, 2017.