The Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) is an art, heritage conservation and humanities scholarship fund. It enables Indians in the early or middle stages of their careers to spend time in the UK, helping to achieve their artistic, professional or academic ambitions and make wider international contacts.
The applicant should:
Golden opportunity for candidates
User Review( vote)
- be an Indian citizen living in India
- be aged between 25 and 38
- have a first degree, diploma or professional qualification in their specialization. CWIT prefers applicants with significant working experience
- have not received a CWIT grant within the last five years.
How to Apply
Your application form should include a Statement of Purpose, stating clearly which course you plan to follow, what you want to do in the UK and how you plan to put this into use on returning to India.
- An IELTS Certificate (essential for unconditional acceptance for most UK courses).
- Evidence of unconditional acceptance on the course, programme, attachment or internship for which you have applied, or evidence of progress towards acceptance.
- Portfolio submission where appropriate in either online links or uploading pictures or relevant documents.
Application deadline: December 31, 2019