The University of Huddersfield is delighted to announce 2 competitive PhD Positionsfor September 2016 intake. These opportunities are open to EU citizens for pursuing full-time PhD research programme related to cybersecurity (Automated task processing and Human-computer interaction).
The aim of the University is to help students develop their research profile and gain career-enhancing teaching experience and teaching-related skills.
A fine program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The University of Huddersfield (informally Huddersfield University) is a public university located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing full-time PhD research programme.
- Study Subject: PhD Positionsfor September 2016 are related to cybersecurity
- Award: 2 x PhD Positions(incl. fee waiver and stipend) are available to applicants commencing a full-time PhD research programme in September 2016
- The award can be taken in the UK
The Institute will consider applications from promising candidates that hold a 1st Class Honours Bachelor’s degree (UK or equivalent). Ideally, candidates will also hold a Master’s degree or be close to completion. Applicants must be a citizen of an EU country to apply.
Nationality: Citizen of an EU country can apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to complete the online application form on the website. Required information includes a brief application letter, research proposal (the relevant project description below should be copied and pasted in this section, rather than proposing a different project), two academic reference letters, copies of degree certificates and transcripts and proof of English language proficiency (if English is not your first language).
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must hold a 1st Class Honours Bachelor’s degree (UK or equivalent).
- English Language Requirement: For those individuals whose first language is not English and/ or who are from a country where English is not the first language (as recognised by the UKBA), a language proficiency score of at least IELTS 6.0 (in all elements of the test) is required. Exceptions may be granted if their degree was taught in English and obtained in a majority English-speaking country, e.g. UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, etc. as recognised by the UKBA.
Application Deadline: Closed