CYTA & Cyprus International Institute of Management is offering full as well as partial scholarships to pursue a master degree program in Cyprus. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this program.
The institute seeks highly qualified candidates who are motivated and who will make a positive contribution to the classroom. Their students share a demonstrated capacity for leadership and a desire to bring about a positive change.
Worthy Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( votes)
The Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM) is a non-profit international business school established in 1990 by a group of business leaders and a team of prominent academics representing some of the world’s top business schools. Our aim has been to draw on the best teachers in graduate management education irrespective of location and make their talent and experience available in Cyprus.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Any individual eligible for admission to the CIIM programs of his/her choice may compete for these grants.
- The grants (full and partial are on tuition fees) will be awarded strictly on merit to candidates who demonstrate an excellent combination of:
- Educational background
- Personal qualities
- Success in an interview
- Candidates for MBA and MPSM need to have a minimum of 3 years of work experience (the duration of service in the army, will also be counted towards work experience).
- These are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this program.
- These are awarded for the following program: MBA, MSc in Human Resource Management & OB, MSc in Financial Services, MSc in Management, MSc in Educational Leadership and Management, MPSM – Master of Public Sector Management.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: Full and Partial awards are available.
Application Deadline: Closed