The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD now wish to invites applicants for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses Scholarships. These scholarships are available in diverse fields for foreign applicants.
The aim of the scholarships is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
User Review( votes)
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (German: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation.
- Application Deadline: Deadlines are varies.
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields of economics and business administration. Renewable Energy Engineering and Resource Management Urban planning Agriculture and forestry Environmental science Public health, education, law and communication arts, etc.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the following:
- Exempted students will receive a monthly fee (€ 750 for undergraduate and € 1,000 for the doctoral level) and round-trip airfare.
- Number of Scholarships: Not known
- Nationality: Foreign applicants
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates for DAAD scholarship will be required to have a qualification of a previous degree not exceeding 6 years, not living in Germany for more than 15 months from the date of application. At least 2 years working experience. Depending on the course syllabus.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.