Highly qualified international aspirants are invited to take part in the DAAD EPOS program for International Students in Germany for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is open for those brilliant claimants who wish to study the master’s degree coursework in development-related courses at selected universities in Germany.
Nice opportunity for international aspirants
User Review( votes)
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a private and self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany. It supports organization in the field of international academic co-operation. It is mainly funded by the German government and the European Union.
Why should apply to this program? The program provides solid a foundation of career development principles, professional career guidance, and employment services to students. They can gain progression opportunities for their future career.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2019
- University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from these countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in the development-related subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with an emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas. Aspirant’s academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old. They must hold bachelor degree certificates.
How to Apply
For receiving this educational bursary, seekers are enforced to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at a selected university in Germany. After taking affirmation, aspirants will receive an application number for further communication with the university.
For being accepted to this studentship, seekers are needed to hold a bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject and have completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and ideally at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor).
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the bachelor’s certificate with cumGPA, module handbook or a description of the courses in your undergraduate studies, other documentation (for example of your internship, semester abroad, essay).
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide a valid language certificate that meets the minimum language level requirement.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the educational fund for your studies.