If you are looking for a study program that can help you complete your Masters degree, then we have some great news to share with you. Busitema University is delighted to offer DAAD Graduate (Masters) Scholarships for the year of 2020-21.
The program aims at fostering strong, internationally oriented higher education systems in Sub-Saharan Africa with the capacity to contribute to sustainable development.
Golden opportunity for Sub-Saharan African students.
User Review( votes)
The university is to provide high standard training, engage in quality research and outreach for socio-economic transformation and sustainable development. The University has six operational campuses and one study center in Tororo town focusing on short and skill-based training courses.
Why at Busitema University? It is the first public University in Uganda that was established to operate using the multi-campus model. The University has so far held 9 graduation ceremonies and has conferred degrees, and awarded diplomas and certificates to successful students.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2020
University or Organization: Busitema University
Course Level: Master or doctoral studies
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Sub-Saharan African students
The award can be taken in the Uganda
- Applicants must have successfully completed generally a three-year university degree
- (Master candidates) or a two-year university degree (doctoral candidates) with above average results (at least: Second Class/Upper Division clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- Candidates must have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- Students must have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of a Sub-Saharan African country should generally be a) staff member of a public or private university, b) candidate considered for teaching or research staff recruitment, c) from the public sector and/or d) Alumni of the DAFI-program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be admitted into the programme, Applicants must apply for their studies at Busitema University at https://admissions.busitema.ac.ug/
- Supporting Documents: Students must be submit DAAD application form duly filled (available in the DAAD-Portal), Hand signed curriculum vitae, 1 recommendation letter by university teacher, Letter of admission for the host university / institution / network, Certified copies of university degree certificates including transcripts, Letter of motivation, Copy of the identity card, If available, information on the recognition of the university degree certificates in the host country1, If applicable, information on the UNHCR registration as refugee.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Benefits: Applicants will receive a full tuition by apply this study.