The TU Dortmund University is inviting applications for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships for International Students in Germany from the DAAD project STIBET I 2019.
User Review( votes)
TU Dortmund University is highly ranked in terms of its research performance in the areas of physics, electrical engineering, chemistry, and economics. It offers a comprehensive program of teacher training for all types of school.
Why at TU Dortmund University? The university offers a wide range of career opportunities in science, administration, and technology. It also provides an even vaster range of services and job opportunities for the eligible candidates.
- University or Organization: TU Dortmund University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and doctoral course level
- Scholarship Award: Minimum of 250 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: May 28, 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open to study the graduate degree as well as a doctoral degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicant must be international students and doctoral candidates already active at TU Dortmund University who achieved good academic performance. The applicants must have registered their thesis and are in a financial crisis.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To be considered for the scholarships, applicants need to take admission in graduate and doctoral degree program at TU Dortmund University. Then candidates can submit the scholarship application form to the International Office on time via postal mail (Emil-Figge-Str. 61, 44227 Dortmund).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a confirmation of registration for their final paper, current certificate of enrollment, bank statements from the last three months, a copy of their residency permit, copy of their current work contract, credit card statements for the last three months( if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: For admission in graduate and postdoctoral course applicant must have their previous studies certificate with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefits: The scholarship sum is set by the DAAD. Grantees receive a minimum of 250 Euros a month. The duration of scholarship funding can range from one to three months.