In collaboration with the Government of Kenya, DAAD (the German Academic Exchange Service) is offering Research Grants for Young Kenyan academics and scientists.
Great opportunity for Kenyan citizens to get a PhD degree in Germany
User Review( votes)
German Academic Exchange Service is a private, self-governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany. Its worldwide network also includes around 50 information centers and around 450 DAAD lecturer positions.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives candidates excellent opportunities for students to speak directly with prospective employers and work with Research Institutes and Research Centers to build active chapters across the world.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 42 bursaries are available
- Nationality: Kenyan citizens
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Kenya
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant needs to have a supervisor in Germany or admission for a structured PhD program. Applicant’s masters degree must not be older than 6 years at the time of the application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested aspirants are enforced to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university or institute. After being admitted, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: You are needed to attach a well-developed research proposal with no more than 10 to 15 pages.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, claimants are recommended to hold the certificates of all academic qualifications, certificates of professional education, photocopies of high school diploma and secondary school leaving certificate
- Language Requirements: You need a good level of English language to study at Newcastle University.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the educational fund for your studies.