The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is offering the AIT partial awards for the high-potential applicants in Thailand. The bursaries are available for students applying for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM).
AIT’s mission is to develop highly qualified and committed professionals who play leading roles in the region’s sustainable development and its integration into the global economy.
A valuable program for international candidates in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
The Asian Institute of Technology, on the other hand, is an international postgraduate institute founded in 1959 and is Asia’s pioneer institution established to help meet the region’s growing needs for advanced learning in engineering, science, technology and management, research and capacity building.
AIT is an international institute and English is the sole language of instruction. Therefore, all applicants must demonstrate an ability to write acceptable academic and technical prose in English. Applicants who do not meet the minimum AIT admissions requirements (equivalent to an IELTS Writing score of 6.0) may be admitted with conditions.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a Master’s degree at the AIT
- Study Subject: The bursaries are available in the following fields of study offered at AIT
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Thailand
To qualify, applicants must:
- All nationalities
- Meeting AIT’s English Proficiency Requirement (i.e. IELTS or AIT EET score of 5.0 or above for Master and 5.5 for Doctoral program)
- Having a four-year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Having a master’s degree from recognized university for PhD applicants and should have a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 in their Master’s degree and 2.75 in their undergraduate program from top universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application forms can be downloaded from the AIT Admissions website. Completed application forms, with supporting documents should be submitted to the Admissions & Scholarship Unit.
- Entrance Requirements: They are requested to hold a Bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 3.00/4.00 (or equivalent).
- English language Requirements: Additionally a TOEFL of at least 550 (paper-based) or 213 (computer-based) or IELTS of at least 6.0 is mandatory.
The study fund helps subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students while the students are responsible for the rest of the tuition, the registration fees (20,000 Baht per semester to maintain student status) and the living expenses (around 11,500?15,000 Baht per month).
Application Deadline: June 10, 2020