The Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) is delighted to offer the DDA PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) constitutes an original networking platform for a national diabetes research strategy that is rational and science-based and will strengthen basic and clinical research in diabetes.
Danish Diabetes Academy Co-Financed PhD Scholarships
Golden opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
DDA is expected to foster enhanced collaboration between Danish diabetes research environments and ensure rapid distribution and shared access to novel research results, ideas and technologies, thus benefiting other research groups within the organization.
Applications Deadline: February 7, 2023.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD program.
- Study Subject: The scholarships should be within diabetes
- Scholarship Award: Varies
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for a co-financed (2/3) PhD scholarship, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- You must have a Master’s degree or a Bachelor’s degree if applying on the 4+4 agreement or an equivalent degree from a foreign university by the time of application.
- The principal supervisor must be associated with a Danish university
- A co-supervisor from another research discipline or a collaborator from abroad or from another sector.
- How to Apply: Applications must be written in English and submitted via the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The application must include the following :
- Project description includes: Specific aims, Background and significance of the project to the research area, Preliminary studies, Research design and methods, and Literature Cited
- Motivation letter including Detailed time schedule for the course of study (including documentation for agreements regarding change of research environment and/or studies abroad (e-mail correspondence is sufficient documentation))
- Curriculum Vitae
- Publication list, including journal impact factor
- Recommendation letter from the principal supervisor
- Short CV of the principal supervisor
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check the full criteria via DDEA/DCA Cross-Academy PhD scholarships link.
- Language Requirements: English
The Danish Diabetes and Endocrine Academy (DDEA) is provides applications for:
- Four co-financed 2/3 PhD scholarships
- Four two-year postdoctoral fellowships
- Up to three visiting professorships
- Two 1/3-financed PhD scholarships
- Two 50%-financed two-year postdoc fellowships