The Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) is delighted to offer the DDA PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) constitutes an original networking platform for a national diabetes research strategy that is rational and science-based, and which will strengthen both basic and clinical research in diabetes.
Golden opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
DDA is expected to foster enhanced collaboration between Danish diabetes research environments and ensure rapid distribution and shared access to novel research results, ideas and technologies, thus benefiting other research groups within the organisation.
- Applications Deadline: February 9, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue a PhD program.
- Study Subject: The scholarships should be within diabetes
- Scholarship Award: Varies
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to apply for a co-financed (2/3) PhD scholarship, the following requirements must be fulfilled:
- You must have a Master’s degree, a Bachelor’s degree if applying on the 4+4 agreement or an equivalent degree from a foreign university by the time of application.
- The principal supervisor must be associated with a Danish university
- A co-supervisor from another research discipline or a collaborator from abroad or from another sector.
- How to Apply: Applications must be written in English and submitted via the online application form. The application must include the following :
- Project description including:
- Specific aims
- Background and significance of the project to the research area
- Preliminary studies
- Research design and methods
- Literature cited
- Motivation letter including:
- Detailed time schedule for the course of study (including documentation for agreements regarding change of research environment and/or studies abroad (e-mail correspondence is sufficient documentation))
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Your publication list including journal impact factor
- Recommendation letter from the principal supervisor including:
- Short CV of the principal supervisor