The Danish Government is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for Russian students. These opportunities are available to pursue bachelor, master and PhD programme.
The studentships are available for researchers in order to enable them to study or carry out research at a Danish university or a similar institution of higher education in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The main objective of the Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation is to promote a Danish presence in international research and innovation collaboration.
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue bachelor, master and PhD programme.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in Danish language, culture or other fields of study related to Denmark. Bachelor-level applicants must have studied the Danish language for two years to be eligible for a scholarship.
Award: These financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- Scholarships for 3-12 months for PhD Students.
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for master’s students
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for bachelor’s students
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must apply through, and be nominated by, their own national authorities. Please contact the Ministry of General and Professional Education of the Russian Federation or the Russian Academy of Sciences for further information.
- Candidates nominated by their national authority must be approved by the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education and the desired host institution in Denmark. The Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education screens all applications before forwarding them on to the requested institutions for assessment and final approval.
- In order to come into consideration for a scholarship, applicants must have arranged an appropriate study programme. Applications should include a detailed description of the intended project of studies/research in Denmark.
Nationality: Russian applicants are eligible for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must have Certificate of English Proficiency
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Download the application form, complete, and submit it and all the required documents – including the Certificate of Proficiency in English – to the relevant national authority in Russia.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is March 1, 2018.