The Danish Government is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships for Russian students. These scholarships are available to pursue bachelor, master and Ph.D. program.
Scholarships are available for researchers in order to enable them to study or carry out research at a Danish university or a similar institution of higher education in Denmark.
Valuable opportunity to join Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. program.
User Review( votes)
The main objective of the Danish Agency for Science, Technology, and Innovation is to promote a Danish presence in international research and innovation collaboration.
University or Organization: The Danish Government
Course Level: Bachelor, Master and Ph.D. program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Russian applicants
The program can be taken in Denmark
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must apply through, and be nominated by, their own national authorities. Please contact the Ministry of General and Professional Education of the Russian Federation or the Russian Academy of Sciences for further information.
- These scholarships are awarded in Danish language, culture or other fields of study related to Denmark. Bachelor-level applicants must have studied the Danish language for two years to be eligible for a scholarship.
- Candidates nominated by their national authority must be approved by the Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education and the desired host institution in Denmark. The Danish Agency for Science and Higher Education screens all applications before forwarding them on to the requested institutions for assessment and final approval.
- In order to come into consideration for a scholarship, applicants must have arranged an appropriate study program. Applications should include a detailed description of the intended project of studies/research in Denmark.
- Russian applicants are eligible for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the application form, complete, and submit it and all the required documents – including the Certificate of Proficiency in English – to the relevant national authority in Russia.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a Certificate of English Proficiency.
Benefit: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Scholarships for 3-12 months for Ph.D. Students.
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for master’s students
- Scholarships for 5-10 months for bachelor’s students