Fellowship for those students who have not exceed 10 years in Postgraduate research studies postdoctoral research employment, UK
Job Description: Scientists who have demonstrated high potential and who wish to establish themselves as independent researchers.
User Review( votes)
Nature of award
Awards are for 5 years, and include personal salary and a significant research support grant.
* Applicants should not exceed 10 years in active postgraduate research studies and postdoctoral research employment
* Applicants should have no less than 3 years of active postdoctoral research experience
How to apply
Submit a proposal electronically via the Joint Electronic Submissions (Je-S) system with the following mandatory attachments:
* CV (see downloads section)
You should complete the standard CV template. We do not accept stand alone CVs.
* Case for support
* List of publications
* Head of department statement
* Justification of resources
* Impact plan
Application deadline: 30 September 2010, 4pm