Watch your dream of studying overseas come true with the HDR PhD international awards at Deakin University in Australia. The funding programme is available to both domestic and international students for the academic session 2020/2021.
The purpose of The grant is to support interested students who want to undertake higher degree research at the Institute for Frontier Materials.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is the fastest-growing research university in Australia has over 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degrees. It offers high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of support to its students.
Why would you like to choose Deakin University? The university provides outstanding facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online. Here aspirants can get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $31,700+ Relocation allowance of $500-1500+ Tuition fees offset
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme on the topic ‘Methods for keyhole coating damage treatment based on corrosion mitigating fluids’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the educational award, applicants first have to take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the Deakin University. After that, interested applicants should contact via email Prof Mike Yongjun Tan mike.tan-at-deakin.edu.au and Dr. Bob Varela bob.varela-at-deakin.edu.au before applying for the project.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) prior to submitting a formal application, resume or curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, previous research degree, Publications information to include, bibliographic information to include and providing proof of identification and citizenship.
- Admission Requirements: For becoming a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The programme will provide the following benefits:
- Stipend of $31,700 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate).
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas.
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.