Students should not miss the golden opportunity to participate in the International Merit 10% Bursary Scholarships programme in Australia. The funding is offered by Deakin University. Interested applicants can apply for this excellent programme.
Established in 1974, Deakin University has the fourth-highest level of student satisfaction nationally and the highest level of student satisfaction in any Victorian University in the Student Experience Survey 2021, respectively.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? This university is one of the best places to make your future bright in the field of education. It also has learning centres in Dandenong, Craigieburn, and Werribee, all in the state of Victoria.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate degree
- Award: 10% reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from countries of South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, and Nepal.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any area at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a citizen from the South Asian countries mentioned above.
- Must be applying through a Deakin authorized agent based in South Asia.
- Must score between 65-69% in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program or,
- Must score between 65-69.9% in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree after this, students will be automatically considered for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for the programme students must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of Deakin University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Deakin University will provide a 10% reduction in tuition fees to the deserving and eligible students for the programme.