Deakin University is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its HDR PhD International Scholarships in Australia. The grant is available for both domestic and international students.
The programme is available for excellent candidates who want to initiate and conduct research on the topic ‘Rabies-inspired strategies to tackle neurodegeneration’
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities, offering superb facilities, outstanding teaching, and flexible learning opportunities to all of its students.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? Students at Deakin have the opportunity to pursue their particular goals and become leaders in their professions. It’s a fantastic location to study, with high-quality instruction and a wide range of learning resources.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,600 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic or international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research program on the topic ‘Rabies-inspired strategies to tackle neurodegeneration’
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible
- Be either a domestic or international candidate currently residing in Australia. Domestic includes candidates with Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship.
- Meet Deakin’s PhD entry requirements
- Be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Acceptance of the PhD student is subjected to conditions including provision of security and health clearance requirements at CSIRO-ACDP.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Deakin University. After being registered, you must apply by using the expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach a CV, names of referees, and academic transcripts to expressions of interest.
- Admission Requirements: For becoming a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship programme will offer the following benefits:
- Stipend of $28,600 per annum tax exempt (2021 rate)
- Relocation allowance of $500 – $1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.