Don’t have enough amount of pursuing a higher degree in Australia? Here is the HDR PhD Scholarship opportunity for you given by Deakin University for funding your higher education.
The educational award is available for both the Australian and International participants who have a dream of undertaking a higher degree by research at DU in Australia.
Great pleaser to get a PhD education in Australia with a stipend and relocation allowance.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1974, Deakin University was named after the second prime minister of Australia, Alfred Deakin. It is a public research university and also recognized as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities.
Why at Deakin University? DU offers excellent facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online. It has the best faculty for leading the candidates to the way toward their bright future.
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: GTP Research
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and overseas participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Conducting PhD research on the topic ‘Crystalline, porous, covalent organic frameworks as a robust platform for selective ion transport’ at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Experience in organic synthesis, preferably in COF materials and proton conducting materials.
- Excellent written and oral communication, reporting and presentation skills.
- Excellent publication record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For accepting the grant, the participants have to enroll in a PhD degree program at the university. Furthermore, you can complete the award application form and send it along with your curriculum vitae to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: A bright student must hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
- Language Requirement: Be proficient in the English language.
The bursary will provide a stipend of $27,596 per annum with a relocation allowance of $500-1500 for candidates moving from interstate or overseas. For international participants, it will only cover the tuition fee and overseas health coverage for the duration of 4 years.