Many students dream of studying in Canada, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. So for helping students, Algoma University is providing the Dean’s Award for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is valued at $1,000 for worldwide students entering their first year of study at Algoma University.
Nice chance for international students to study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Algoma University is a public university and is recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development. It is also ranked 74th By UniRank out of the selective 99 Universities across Canada.
Why choose Algoma University? Algoma University is a highly student-oriented institution that helps students pave the path to their dream careers. The faculty at Algoma University is ever so willing to impart and share their knowledge and experience with the students. Students enjoy personal attention and commit to their success and learning at Algoma University under the guidance of the faculties.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Algoma University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicant must have completed previous academic certification with a minimum country-equivalent grade average of B+.
- Applicants must be studying on a full-time basis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, the applicant must apply to the bachelor’s Degree programme at Algoma University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to provide original official transcripts of their previous academic engagements and mail them to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must fulfill all the entry requirements stated by the University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to submit test scores of TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, CanTEST, CAEL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE) as proof of spoken and written English Proficiency.
The university provides a grant of $1,000 to international students commencing their first year of undergraduate study at Algoma University.