Highly skilled candidates are invited to apply for the Dean’s Entrance Scholarship offered by the Laurentian University for the academic session 2020-21.
The educational program is open for international students who want to commence the master’s degree coursework at the university in Canada.
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1960, the Laurentian University is a bilingual university that offers over 175 programs at undergraduate, graduate and doctorate level. It also has a proven track record in preparing graduates for bright and rewarding futures.
Why at Laurentian University? While studying at this university, students will gain a wide variety of programs to complement a range of interests, including a strong focus on Indigenous culture and research.
Application Deadline: April 1st
- University: Laurentian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree is available in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants must need to take admission in master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must arrange to have official transcripts sent directly to upload all required documents for your application at my.laurentian.ca.
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The successful students will receive $3,000 during the period of the master’s degree course.