The University of Missouri–Kansas City is actively granting a very exciting Dean’s International Scholar Awards scheme for students. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
All new international students who are applying for any full-time undergraduate and masters programme at the university can benefit from this programme.
The University of Missouri–Kansas City is 272nd among national universities. It is an excellent public urban research university of the 21st century, which aims to promote excellence as a learning and discovery centre, cultivate equity, diversity and inclusion to enrich the lives of people.
Why study at the University of Missouri–Kansas City? UMKC is a large educational institution with a wide range of students who have unique connections with various firms and internships that assist them in travelling their ambitions.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Missouri–Kansas City
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and master’s
- Award: Up to $4, 250
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to School of Computing and Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be the first time applicants enrolled and accepted in a full-time programme at UMKC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enrol in the degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach Resume or CV, official High school/ University transcripts, letters of recommendation, affidavit of support, statement of purpose, copy of the biographical page of the passport, financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have transcripts showing an outstanding academic record with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale to get into UMKC.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
All participants will receive the award amount of upto $4,250 to cover their study expenses in the USA.