Today, education is a very important factor to build a career. That’s why the Birmingham Business School is giving an opportunity for degree-seeking students to apply for the Dean’s Responsible Business International Scholarships in the UK.
The main purpose of this grant is to provide full tuition fees for those eligible students who are going to study for a master’s degree at Birmingham Business School for the academic session 2022/2023.
Great chance for international students to get a degree in the UK with full tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1902, Birmingham Business School is the University of Birmingham’s oldest business school in England. It provides students with a diverse choice of specialised undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programmes.
Why would you like to study at Birmingham Business School? The university offers a high-quality learning environment, meaningful community and organisational participation, and cutting-edge research. It also provides students with a variety of work possibilities, assessments, advocacy, and other services.
Application Deadline: You must submit your scholarship application by 30 July 2022. Scholarship applications are considered on a rolling basis, so apply as early as possible.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: Birmingham Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK locals and students entering from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for an MSc at Birmingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must have received an offer from the University of Birmingham to start one of our full-time MSc programmes in September 2022 (see list of eligible programmes).
- The candidates must have, or expect to receive, a first or upper second class honours degree or equivalent to be admitted in an MSc programme at Birmingham.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students can apply for the course of their choice either via UCAS or the online application portal of the university. Students who receive an offer letter will receive a mail regarding the application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A copy of your academic transcript in English
- Two references or contact details for your referees, at least one of which should comment on your academic abilities
- A personal statement explaining why you wish to join the programme and what makes you a suitable candidate (5000 characters max)
- Evidence to show competency in the English language, if applicable (applications can be considered without English Language evidence though offers may include the condition that it is provided at a later date)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band
- TOEFL – 95 with no less than 22 in any band.
- PEARSON ACADEMIC TEST OF ENGLISH -76 overall with no less than 67 in all four skills.
The applicants selected for this scholarship will be given a full tuition fee towards studying the MSc degree programme at Birmingham.