Michael & Susan Dell Foundation is offering Dell program for undergraduate students. The Dell Scholars Program places greater emphasis on a student’s determination to succeed than just academic record and test scores. There are 300 students awarded to study approved college readiness programs or courses offered by accredited higher education institutions in the USA.
The Dell Scholars program, an initiative of the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, recognizes students who have overcome significant obstacles to pursue their educations. In turn, these scholars serve as positive role models and change the trajectories for their siblings, friends and their communities.
Wo0rthy offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing bachelor degree level.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded to study approved college readiness programs or courses offered by accredited higher education institutions in the USA.
- Award: The Dell Scholars program offers:
- A $42,000 scholarship
- Personalized, multifaceted support for the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges that may prevent students from completing college
- A laptop with a 4-year warranty
- Chegg credits which can be used for tutoring, textbook support as well as textbook purchases and rentals
- A Scholars Resource Network that connects students and their families with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing childcare, and life circumstances
- The award can be taken in the USA
Applicant criteria and requirements include:
- A cumulative high school GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Undertaken a rigorous academic curriculum – Honors, AP and/or IB courses
- Demonstrated leadership skills or leadership potential in two or more areas, including but not restricted to student government, community service, cultural groups, research or creative activities, or sports
Nationality: Students of USA can apply for the opportunity s.
How to Apply
How to Apply: Completing the online application is the first step to becoming a Dell Scholar. Once submitted, all applications will be assessed, and a group of Dell Scholar Semifinalists will be selected. Semifinalists are asked to submit a current copy of their high school transcript, a complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA, and an online recommendation. After the semifinalist information is submitted, all information is reviewed by an independent selection committee.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020