Denis Begos is offering the award programme for students who are passionate about the medical field and want to make a difference in their communities.
The programme aims to support applicants who are currently enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme in the USA.
Nice chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Dennis Begos, a renowned doctor, is dedicated to helping the talented. He recognizes that not everyone can afford the cost of higher education that will take them along a path to success in the medical sector; there are many smart students who suffer from financial issues.
Application Deadline: March 01, 2022
- University or Organization: Denis Begos
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A candidate should be selected at an authorized USA school or college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidate should mail, a 12 point text textual style, double spaced, printed Word report or Google Doc, 1,000 words or less document titled. It should provide a unique Essay and send your Essay to email id [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: A creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following questions: “What are the standards for CPR?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Denis Begos will provide the award amount of $1000 for students to cover their study expenses in the USA.