The Department of Accounting and Finance is providing a 50% Partial Fee Scholarships to international students for the academic year 2020/21.
There are up to 10 awards available to excellent students who are going to pursue a postgraduate taught degree programme at the University of Strathclyde.
Founded in 1796, the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow’s second-oldest university that provides academic modules, study skills, and English language training. It is consists of four main faculties categorized based on subjects and academic fields.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, students will get high-quality postgraduate study opportunities, and they will expand their knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture, and enjoy new experiences.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2020
- University: University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: 50% off on tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Finance, International Accounting and Finance, International Banking and Finance, Investment and Finance, Financial Technology or Finance and Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must be self-funded (i.e. not in receipt of any funding from any other programmes, employer sponsorship, etc.)
- They must hold an offer of a place on one of the aforementioned Accounting and Finance MSc programmes for entry in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postgraduate taught course at the University of Strathclyde. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: To receive the program opportunity, all applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Strathclyde will provide 50% off on tuition-fee to the successful candidates for the session 2020/21.