The Asfaha Laboratory is accepting applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher position to start immediately. The Asfaha Laboratory is pleased to offer postdoctoral research fellowship Position at the Department of Medicine in Canada.
Research Fellowships are available to the postdoctoral research programme. The ideal candidate will have a background in Cell and Molecular Biology, and Physiology, as well as, a record of scientific publications.
User Review( votes)
With a strong focus on teaching, research and clinical service, the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine fully support the mission and values of the Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University, the London Health Sciences Centre and St. Joseph’s Health Care London.
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed as received until the position is filled.
Canadian students are eligible to apply.
- Research Fellowships are awarded at the Department of Medicine.
- PhD in a relevant discipline; Cell & Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or Genetics preferred;
- A strong understanding of research design, research methodology, and data analysis;
- Advanced knowledge of statistical software packages;
- Excellent oral communication and technical writing skills;
- Experience in preparation and publication of manuscripts;
- Excellent computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office, Reference Manager, EndNote, SPSS);
- Ability to take guided initiative and to work in an organized fashion within a fast-paced research environment, including flexibility in shifting between independent and collaborative work;
- Demonstrated collegiality, professionalism, and interpersonal skills.
- How to Apply: Please send a letter of application (Addressed to Dr Samuel Asfaha) including a one-page description of research experience and interests, an updated curriculum vitae, and names & contact information of three referees to sasfaha2-at-uwo.ca.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be no need to submit for supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Search here for more scholarships in Canada!