With the motive of funding students’ education in Australia, St. Mary‡s Anglican Girls School is providing the Deputy Head of Junior School Positions for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Deputy Head of Junior School (Curriculum) is expected to promote the Anglican ethos of the school and participate actively in the Christian life of the School.
Worthy offer for aspirants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
St Margaret’s Anglican Girls School is a private, Anglican, day and boarding school for girls. The school is located in Ascot, an inner-northern suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. The school was founded in 1895 by the Sisters of the Society of the Sacred Advent. It has a non-selective enrolment policy and currently enrolls approximately 1175 students from Pre-Preparatory to Year 12, including 185 boarders from Years 5 to 12.
Why study at St. Mary‡s Anglican Girls School? The school provides a respectful and supportive environment for girls to discover their passions and talents. Personal and academic excellence is important to them and they will work with your daughter to find her a learning pathway that will ultimately allow her to flourish in her career of choice.
Application Deadline: August 21, 2022.
- University or Organization: St. Mary‡s Anglican Girls School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Deputy Head
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have extensive working knowledge and understanding of the Western Australian Curriculum and an inquiry approach to teaching and learning
- Be able to plan, implement and assess a differentiated academic program to cater to a wide range of students‡ needs.
- Display extensive planning incorporating Learning Assets across all areas of the curriculum.
- Monitor academic performances of students within the Junior School.
- Demonstrated success as a high-performing teacher with a passion for experiential learning
- Outstanding professional presentation and manner with excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent technological literacy across a range of applications.
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships and liaise professionally with the executive, staff, students, parents, and broader St Mary‡s community members.
- Demonstrated innovative practice, lateral thinking, use of initiative, effective problem-solving techniques, and the ability to anticipate the needs of the School.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and energetically and contribute positively to a team.
- Ability to maintain a high level of resilience and emotional agility.
- With personal responsibility and through collaboration and teamwork, be able to successfully navigate and manage change.
- Be able to use your personal and problem-solving skills to manage and work collaboratively through conflict, to resolution.
- Contribute significantly to co-curricular activities.
- Good sense of humor with a positive outlook.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to complete an online application, which includes:
- Online Employment Application (you will be asked to provide the details of three referees)
- Cover letter (no more than two pages) addressed to the Principal, Mrs. Judith Tudball
- Admission Requirements: Students must have Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent Desirable or attainment of a master’s or post-graduate leadership qualification is highly desirable.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
St. Mary‡s Anglican Girls School will provide the salary for applicants in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.