The Design for Recovery is delighted to offer the Design for Recovery Sober Living Scholarship for the academic session 2021-22.
The program is open for brilliant overseas students who are currently enrolled at an accredited university or high school.
Wonderful offer for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 2017, Design for Recovery implements a structured, 12 Step-based program centred on the principles of honesty, responsibility, and service to rebuild the lives of men desperate to break free from the chains of their addiction.
Why should you join this program? They are dedicated to helping addicts create a new life in sobriety built on a sturdy foundation of principles, moral uprightness, and continued self-development.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Design for Recovery
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school or Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: High school or undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must be currently enrolled at an accredited University or High School full time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants are required to write an essay on the given topics and send to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Provide a story or essay 500-1,000 words on the topic such as How has addiction affected your life and the lives of loved ones around you? How has addiction motivated you to change your life for the better? What obstacles—either past, present, or future—must you overcome, either in sobriety or in pursuing your education?
- Admission Requirements: For grasping the opportunity, students must have a previous degree with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: If the aspirant’s national language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by providing the standardised test scores.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an award amount of $1000 for eligible candidates but it needs to be offered by your university.