La Trobe University is delighted to announce the Destination Australia Research funding for outstanding students for the academic year 2020/21.
This scheme seeks to attract and support new domestic or international students to have a high-quality learning experience in regional Australia.
Excellent educational program for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university that provides accommodation to more than 36,000 students. It offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges – ASSC and SHE.
Why at La Trobe University? The university has provided a pathway to success for people from all walks of life and continues to transform the lives of individuals and communities.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- University: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD Research
- Award: $15000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD support will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have a Masters by research degree in a relevant discipline completed within the last ten years assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above; or
- Have an Honours degree, Masters by coursework or ungraded Masters by research degree completed within the last ten years where you achieved a weighted average mark of 70 or above across any coursework subjects; AND any of the following assessed at a La Trobe Masters by research standard of 75 or above:
- A research thesis of approximately 15,000-20,000 words; or
- The degree includes a written research component comprising at least 3/8 of one year; or
- You are the lead author of a peer-reviewed publication or other research published within the last ten years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates just have to apply for your course, if your chosen course is eligible to receive the study fund and you meet the course entry requirements then complete and submit your application to the La Trobe Graduate Research School ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Before starting your application, you should know that each course at La Trobe has a minimum English language requirement for entry.
The university will provide the award amount of $15000 per annum for up to four years.