Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. Central Queensland University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Destination Australia Scholarships. The program is open for overseas students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Award encourages talented students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Great chance for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1967, the Central Queensland University has more than 35 000 students spread across 24 campuses and locations Australia-wide. It provides various undergraduate, graduate, and research degree programs for the students.
Why at Central Queensland University? The university offers a number of degree level courses along with the many academic and financial support opportunities. By joining CQUniversity, students will gain project-based learning and work placements.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Central Queensland University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Up to $15 000 per year + 25% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 16
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), Postgraduate (Research) in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Available to new to CQUniversity students.
- Attained an overall grade of at least 65% or equivalent in your most recent studies.
- The grant is not transferable to other campuses.
- You must remain enrolled at the Rockhampton campus.
- You must maintain a valid Student Visa for the duration of your scholarship.
- You must maintain ongoing residency in the regional area where your study is based, for the duration of the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are ready to apply for a course at the Rockhampton campus, please visit the apply page for international students.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide academic transcripts, translations of academic transcripts, personal identification document e.g. passport. In addition to this, the submission of a 500-word study statement at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. E.g. an English test result.
The Central Queensland University will provide up to $15 000 per year + 25% tuition fee scholarship through the International Student Scholarship-Regional for the academic session 2021-2022.