With the contribution from the Czech Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, the Faculty of Social Sciences at Charles University is offering a limited number of Development Scholarships.
The program is open for international students of all fee-based programs in academic year 2019/2020. These are available to study the bachelor and master degree program at FSV UK.
Good opportunity at Charles University to study in master an undergraduate programme.
User Review( votes)
As the oldest and also the largest academically institution in the Czech Republic, Charles University is the second youngest of seventeen faculties. In addition to the five institutes, the Faculty of Social Sciences also includes so-called other components
Why at Charles University– The University receives high standards of excellence in international research projects and is a member of several prestigious international organizations and university networks. So, Candidates will get more opportunities here.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Students from developing countries from developing countries (Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Republic Chad, Chile, People’s Republic of China, Colombia, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Costa Rica, Ivory Coast, Croatia, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, The Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea, Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Indonesia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint- Vincent and the Grenadines, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for this study.
- Programs are awarded to pursue bachelor and masters degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: This is open for all pupils from developing countries and/or countries going through a process of political and economic transition, who are applying for study in one of our Bachelor’s studies or Master’s studies programs at FSV UK from academic year 2018/19.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Eligible candidates can apply after taking admission at the Charles University. To apply free study, candidates need to download and complete the application form. Applications should be sent to the Manager of the International Office (find the address here).
- Supporting Documents: Holders must be submitting the Motivation essay of more than 1000 words, explaining why they needed the study, and what they expected from their studies at Charles University. Submit two letters of recommendation of teachers, including the confirmation of the student’s financial requirement. All documents submitted must be originals and written in the English language, or accompanied by certified translations. (Important: All scholarship applicants must also lodge an online application for their selected study program and note the name of the program on their application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission at the university, all candidates must have the A-levels in General Studies and the minimum GPA requirement for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefits: Through this award, learners will receive a rebate of school fees for their first semester of study, as well as a one-time payment of 50 000 CZK will be contributed to the cost of living about 2050 EUR.