DeVry University is offering career catalyst scholarships in the USA. These are available for pursuing undergraduate, associate and master’s degree level.
Applicants must be a US citizen, Canadian citizen, or reside within the US. (International students studying on a visa are not eligible). There are a wide variety of programs are available for the duration of the programme.
Fabulous Scholarships for US and Canadian Citizens.
User Review( votes)
These are provided to learn any of the courses offered at DeVry University in the USA. This study is available for pursuing undergraduate, associate and master’s degree level at DeVry University in the USA.
Why at DeVry University- At the university, learners benefit from knowledgeable professors and technology specially designed, which help their to learn skills that can help in their advancement.
- Must enroll in an associate or bachelor’s degree program at DeVry University in the March 2014 session
- Applicants must enroll in an associate or bachelor’s degree program at DeVry University in the March 2014 session.
- Candidates who do not start in March are not eligible for the free study
- Pupils who start in future sessions will need to reapply for one of the educational offerings available at that time.
- Applicants of the United States and Canada can apply for the programs.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the High school transcripts, Leaving certificates, Scores on approved examinations, College transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must maintain a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA, ACT/SAT score, College transcript if completed units elsewhere for transfer consideration or utilizing for placement testing equivalencies.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have a good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- The awards will provide per semester for Bachelor’s Level – Up to $20,000 (Year 1 – $1,667 per semester: $5,000 first year, Year 2 – $2,333 per semester: $7,000 second year and Year 3 – $2,667 per semester: $8,000 third year)
- For Associate Level – Up to $10,000 ( Year 1 – $1,333 per semester: $4,000 first year and Year 2 – $2,000 per semester: $6,000 second year)
- Master’s Level – Up to $8,000 (Year 1 – $667 per semester: $2,000 first year, Year 2 – $1,000 per semester: $3,000 second year and Year 3 – $1,500 per semester: $3,000 third year )
Application Deadline: Closed