Disney Careers is offering the Events Internship–Disney Internships & Programs Alumni – Fall 2020 for the students in the US.
This opportunity is exclusively for those students who have successfully completed the Disney College Program and would like to take part in a professional role at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Wonderful internship for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is part of the Global Marketing & Sales organization within Walt Disney Parks and Resorts.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc.
Location: Celebration, Florida, United States
An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following required criteria:
- What You Bring to the Role…
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Ability to lift a minimum of 45 pounds
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to focus on delivering exceptional Guest Service
- Must hold a valid U.S. driver’s license and comfort in operating a 15 passenger company vehicle and box truck.
- Operating a company vehicle is required for this role. Candidate must be willing and able to operate a company vehicle under inclement weather, including minimal lighting
- Experience in planning activities and events
- Budget management skills
- Previous experience as a Resident Assistant or Campus Activities Board Member
- Currently earning a college/university degree as a junior or senior (and up to 6 months after graduation) for a major in Events, Marketing, Hospitality/Tourism, Public Relations or related major
Internship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to create an account online.
- Required Materials: Resume and transcripts must be uploaded at the time of online application.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.