The Institute of Ismaili Studies is offering the Dissertation Writing Scholarship for doctoral students in the UK.
The Institute of Ismaili Studies (IIS) is a research institute in London, United Kingdom. It aims to promote the study of Muslim cultures and societies, both historical and contemporary, in order to foster a greater understanding of their relationships with other societies and faiths.
Beneficial offer for students across the UK.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Islamic Studies
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Scholarship Provider: Institute of Ismaili Studies
- Scholarship can be taken at the UK
The Institute of Ismaili Studies welcomes application from graduate students in the field of Islamic Studies who are researching an Ismaili topic for its Dissertation Writing Scholarship
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to make an application for their programmes, submit the relevant documents:
- Application form (.doc)
- A Cover letter
- Your updated CV
- Personal statement of commitment
- Copies of your graduate-level academic transcripts, including a copy of your Master’s Degree
- Copy of letter of acceptance to a doctoral programme
- Three letters of recommendation (sent directly from your referees to IIS)
- Writing sample
- Your doctoral research proposal
Benefits: This scholarship carries a stipend of £3000.
Application Deadline: March 31 each year.