Participants are invited to take part in the Human Right Convocation Scholarship gazing by The University of London for all higher education candidates.
Funded education is open to support candidates of any nationality who are currently enrolling in a masters program and wishes to create a bright future in their chosen field.
As a collegiate and a federal research university, the University of London is located in London. Royal Charter founded the university in 1836. Its colleges house is the largest teaching hospitals in England.
Why at the University of London? The university gives amazing career choices, working experience for applicants to study in Global city. It provides the best placements by companies around the world.
Application Deadline: Closed
Students need to follow the eligibility criteria-
- International citizens are eligible to apply for the grant.
- The program is open to study masters degree course by distance learning.
- Candidate must hold an outstanding academic achievement at the undergraduate level or excellence in human rights activism experience. Those who already registered with the University of London cannot apply for this award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students are requested to take admission in a Master’s degree program at the university and then can apply for the opportunity by completing an application form
- Supporting Documents: Participants have to submit a research proposal, curriculum vitae and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree from a recognizable university is necessary for the admission.
- Language Requirement: The applicant has to be good in the English language for being a part of the university.
The program will provide £7,500 for this course.