Take the next step in your career by joining the Distinction and Living Allowance Undergraduate Scholars Entrance international awards at Simon Fraser University.
The motive of the bursary is to support domestic and international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme in Canada.
Wonderful offer for students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1962, Simon Fraser University is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. It has three campuses that offer undergraduate, teacher education and graduate programs.
Why study at Simon Fraser University? The university provides opportunities to a diverse range of students, including students contemplating or planning careers as school teachers, in-service teachers, and students from various disciplines.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund and living allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university
- Supporting Documents: Submit a transcript that includes grades for all courses completed and final grades for the first semester of Senior Year.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants, regardless of country of origin or citizenship status, will be required to have demonstrated competence in the English language before admission.
Simon Fraser University will provide the educational fund and living allowance for domestic and international students in Canada.