The University of Wolverhampton Distinction The studentships are available and applications are accepted from undergraduate students. The grant is for full-time new students who will be based on the academic excellence and start their studies in 2018.
The aim of The grant is to assist members in maintaining and improving their professional development, irrespective of their existing qualifications.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wolverhampton is a place of opportunity. If you bring your passion and talent, we’ll provide the guidance, facilities and expertise to help you on your way to achieving your goals.
- Applications deadline: award is open for 2018 academic year.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: Students meeting the eligibility criteria for the scheme and successfully enrolling for the 2018/19 academic year will receive payment of the award in two instalments of £500 each in December 2018 and December 2019.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given.
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To qualify you must also:
- be a new entrant on a full-time course of study where the standard tuition fee is £9,250 or more
- have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at the University by no later than 31 July 2018
This scheme is available only to students who:
- Are new entrants to Higher Education i.e. have not previously studied part or all of an undergraduate degree level course and are not ELQ or old fees regime.
- Have paid the full tuition fee for the course by the due date(s) either directly or via the Student Loans Company.
- Students in receipt of the Distinction support will not be eligible for any other program Scheme.
- Where a student withdraws from the University before the end of the year any scholarship entitlement may also be withdrawn (on a pro-rata basis).
The following groups of students are not eligible:
- NHS-funded students
- Students funded by the TDA
- Students continuing directly from one course to another (e.g. from a foundation degree or HND to the final year of an honours degree)
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Students taking a postgraduate programme (including PGCE)
- Students who are on courses where the annual fees are less than £9,250
English Language Requirements: Acceptable minimum English language qualifications for undergraduate degree level
- Students can demonstrate your English language ability in any of these ways:
- Student’s qualification has been formally approved by the University of Wolverhampton as meeting the minimum English Language entry competency.
- Student’s secondary or university education at a secondary (high) school or university in a country approved by the University as teaching in the medium of English.
- By presenting one of the qualifications listed below. It should have been completed no more than two years before of the start date of your degree course. For each qualification, there may be further requirements regarding individual language components: please contact Admissions for further advice.
How to Apply: There is no need to apply. Applicants will be automatically considered.