The Marketing Institute of Ireland and Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) are pleased to offer scholarships for postgraduate Diploma in Management & Marketing. International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
This program is dedicated to giving non-business students a rigorous conceptual framework and systematic knowledge and understanding of the issues that are at the forefront of management and marketing theory and practice today.
This is a desirable offer to get a Postgraduate Diploma with a stipend and free tuition in Ireland.
User Review( vote)
Dublin Institute of Technology is one of Ireland’s largest and most innovative university-level institutions. As a comprehensive, dual-sector doctoral-awarding institution, DIT combines the academic excellence of a traditional university with professional, career-oriented learning, preparing graduates for productive leadership roles.
University or Organization: Dublin Institute of Technology
Course Level: Postgraduate Diploma
Award: 80% fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International applicants
The program can be taken in Ireland
Application Deadline: 31 July 2019
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Minimum second class honors bachelor degree (2.2 or higher) third level NQAI level 8 qualification, or equivalent, in a non-business discipline AND
- A minimum of three years of work experience in a Marketing/Business/Leadership role or function within an organization.
- Note: Due to the considerable competition for our postgraduate programs satisfying the minimum entry requirement is not a guarantee of a place. Applications will be assessed based on your academic grades and will take into account your work/life experience. The application may also be required to attend for interview for specific programs.
- Other applicants will be considered based on their experience, attitude, and aptitude.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Management & Marketing.
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship program. (Non-EU Candidates Please Note: As this is a part-time program, visa restrictions may apply)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for the scholarship, please send your CV and documentary evidence of an undergraduate qualification, a 1000 word essay setting out your motivation for applying for the program, a proposed area you would look at for your management project, along with why you feel you should be considered for the scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates for the scholarship should hold a 2.2 honors degree and have a minimum of three years of work experience.
- language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefit: The Marketing Institute of Ireland offers a Scholarship worth 80% of the fees for the Postgraduate Diploma in Management and Marketing 2019-20.