The new “DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships” are now available in the fields of Space, Aeronautics, Energy and Transportation Research. This special program is intended for highly-qualified foreign doctoral and postdoctoral students as well as senior scientists from the fields of Aeronautics, Space, Transportation, and Energy.
‘DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships‡ is a new program implemented by the ‘Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt‡ (DLR) and the ‘German Academic Exchange Service‡ (DAAD).
Golden opportunity for aspirants
User Review( votes)
The German Aerospace Center (DLR) is the national aeronautics and space research center of the Federal Republic of Germany. Its extensive research and development work in aeronautics, space, energy, transport, digitalization, and security is integrated into national and international cooperative ventures.
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD (German: Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation.
- Application deadline: Until the position is filled
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue the postdoctoral program.
- Study Subject: Research Area: Energy, Research Topic: Process system analysis of fuel flexible-, poly-generation Solid
oxide fuel cell – battery hybrid systems
- Award: Fellowships are always awarded for the length of the research stay in Germany. The host DLR Institute and the fellowship candidate will agree upon the length of this term.
- Nationality: Non-German applicants
- Number of Awards: One position is available.
- The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: Non-German applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Master’s degree from an accredited university in the area of process system engineering, chemical engineering, process system control or energy engineering is required. The candidate should solid background in engineering thermodynamics
You must be self-driven who can engage in conducting the experimental
work independently and support the team members to move ahead with
their research. You should have the following set of skills:
- Excellent knowledge of process system engineering and engineering
- Experience in SOFC systems/experimental studies on SOFC‡s is not
a must but valued.
- Knowledge in basic principles of a fuel cell, electrochemistry or
reaction engineering is appreciated
- Excellent level of oral and written English
How to Apply: The application procedure occurs online through the DAAD online portal. You are also requested to send the “Application summary” (pdf file), which is generated in the DAAD portal after the online application procedure has been completed, by email. Furthermore, your referees should send the hard copies of the letters of recommendation to the application address by post