The University of Strathclyde has a great desire to support students for the 2020-2021 academic year through its DMEM Excellence Scholarship.
The award program is open for international students who are looking for an opportunity to pursue a full-time master study in Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management.
Nice financial offer to receive £1,500 towards tuition fees for master study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1796, the University of Strathclyde is UK’s well-known institute with remarkable professors and facilities located in Glasgow, Scotland. As Glasgow’s second-largest university, it is a leading technological institution of higher education.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? It offers over 200 undergraduate courses and range of master degree and postgraduate diplomas or certificates. Also, provide research degree with PhD studentship opportunities.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Department of Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management (DMEM)
- Course Level: Full-time Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £1,500 towards tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number varies every year.
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Application from all around the world will be accepted.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The master program is available for MSc in the Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management subjects.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following:
- Students must be an international applicant
- Must have a plan to enrol in a master degree program at the University of Strathclyde
- Have the intention to gain skill in Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management fields
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application for this award program. Candidates can apply for the award through the Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management Department. Selection is based on academic merit and personal achievements.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit required documents to support your application.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary according to countries. Before applying check all the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you’re applying for MSc courses at the University of Strathclyde, you’ll need to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Benefits: The University of Strathclyde will provide up to £1,500 to cover tuition fees for an MSc program.