The De Montfort University (DMU) is offering Faculty of Arts, Design, and Humanities international scholarships starting in January 2018. To be eligible, a student must receive an offer to study on a full-time Faculty of Arts, Design and Humanities postgraduate taught (PGT) course, starting in January 2018; and accept their offer as a firm choice.
De Montfort University (DMU) offers the perfect combination of award-winning teaching and world-class facilities. University is proud to be one of the top 25 universities for graduate employment and offer a great student experience.
Applicant must have an offer of admission from DMU and IELTS of 6.5 or 6.0 (as per the requirements of their course).
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate taught (PGT) courses starting in January.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available within the Faculty of Arts, Design, and Humanities to pursue Design Management and Entrepreneurship or Fashion Management and Marketing.
- Scholarship Award: The Faculty of Arts, Design, and Humanities international scholarship award of £2,500 is available to new international students starting full-time in January 2018 on the Design Management and Entrepreneurship or Fashion Management and Marketing postgraduate taught (PGT) courses.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: A limited number (five) of scholarships and discounts are available. Up to five scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To qualify for the Faculty of Arts, Design, and Humanities international scholarship you must:
- Be an international status student
- Be starting a full-time PGT course in January 2018, and make DMU your firm choice
- Be a new student at DMU, and not progressing from an undergraduate course at DMU
English Language Requirements: IELTS of 6.5 or 6.0 (as per the requirements of their course).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.