The De Montfort University is providing Faculty of Arts, Design and Humanities scholarships for the brightest candidates. The students must receive an offer to study on a full-time FADH postgraduate taught (PGT) courses.
There are five individual opportunitys available for new international students. The grant is designed for bringing the latest ideas and techniques to their courses through cutting-edge research, and modern, innovative facilities.
Nice opportunity to study postgraduate in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1992, the De Montfort University is the greatest public university based in the city of Leicester, England. It has more than 300 courses and integrated programmes at the foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
Why at De Montfort University? DMU has student education services that provide information, advice, and guidance on all topics relating to university life. Candidates will able to advance their career as well as learning skills which is necessary to achieve success in today’s creative industries.
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Check back to the next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is available in Arts, Design and Humanities pursue Design Management and Entrepreneurship or Fashion Management and Marketing.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree to apply for this application .
- The students who have enrolled in Design Management and Entrepreneurship or Fashion Management and Marketing postgraduate taught (PGT) courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission at the university in Design Management and Entrepreneurship MA or Fashion Management and Marketing MA, and after taking admission you can submit an application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a copy of your qualifications, a copy of your English language certificate, a copy of your passport, and 1 reference for undergraduate study/ 2 references for postgraduate study.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission, students must have a personal statement of at least 250 words describing the applicant’s rationale for undertaking a postgraduate qualification.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet required the English language criteria ILETS (6.5).
- Deadline: funding for this session has been closed. Students are requested to check the program for the next academic year.
- Benefit: The sponsorship will cover the tuition fee of £2,500 for successful international students.