Applications are being accepted applications for international awards at the De Montfort University (DMU) in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
This fund is furnished to help students with a discount worth £4,000 towards the total value of the course fee. The program will select limited high potential students for the academic year 2021/2022.
Excellent opportunity for international students to get a fully-funded opportunity.
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University is a real life-changing higher education institution educating thousands of both domestic and international students since 1992. It is divided into four faculties of art, design and humanities, business and law, health and life sciences, and technology.
Why study at De Montfort University? The environment of the university is welcoming and inclusive, inspiring learners and encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion. The institution focuses on teaching and career-relevant skills based on experience.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: De Montfort University
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate course
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Limited scholarships
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, an applicant must
- They must have received an offer to study on a full-time course or part-time course, starting in September 2020 or January 2021
- Applicants must have accepted their offer and
- They have paid 50% of your gross tuition fee to DMU before enrolment and confirm by email once the payment has been made.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an Undergraduate, postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter applicants should application through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the supporting documents:
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words detailing why you want to study your chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support your application
- A copy of your passport
- 1 reference for undergraduate study/ 2 references for postgraduate study
- Some of our creative courses may ask for a portfolio – see our portfolio advice
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity.
Benefits: Eligible students will be awarded up to £4,000 of support during their course.