The Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics is looking for highly qualified young scholars from all over the world to apply for Doctoral Scholarships Program “Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business”
There are six awards available which aim to financially support the doctoral students so that they can concentrate on their research, study program, and their field projects.
Great offer for international students to get PhD degree in Germany.
User Review( vote)
Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics is a non-profit think tank and consists of three organizational units, which work together closely: the charitable association, the charitable foundation and the American Foundation for the Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics Inc.
Why choose at Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics? While studying at WCGE, students will learn decision-making schemes that can be applied in everyday work situations.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2020
- Organization: Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: 1,350€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in the “Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have received a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project. Applicants must have graduated from their master’s, magister or diploma program with an above-average degree (for example, with honours, at least grade “good” (2.0) or an equivalent degree).
- Experienced professional work, also through internships and working student positions.
- Have been committed to social or political projects.
- Have gained international experience through studies abroad programs, professional stays abroad, or international volunteer work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the doctoral program please fill out the entire online application form and upload your complete application documents which are mentioned below as one PDF file.
- Supporting Documents: Letter of motivation, CV, academic reference letter, Unofficial copies of master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates, Unofficial copy of bachelor´s certificate, Internship and employment certificates (if applicable) and certification / Proof of voluntary work (if applicable) must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have received a master’s, magister or diploma degree in a subject area that is relevant to their dissertation project.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English. Good German language skills are preferred but are not required.
A award includes the following benefits:
- A monthly living and research cost stipend of 1,350€.
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs incurred for courses and meetings of the study program or of field projects outside of Lutherstadt Wittenberg.
- Membership in the doctoral program.
- Provision of working space at the WCGE.