The University of Gottingen is inviting female postdoctoral aspirants from Germany to apply for Dorothea Schlozer Postdoctoral Scholarships across Germany. These scholarships are available to conduct a research project at the Georg-August-University.
The scholarship programme is exclusively available to new students who want to start their research project at the Georg-August University for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
The University of Göttingen, officially the Georg-August University of Göttingen, (German: Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, abbreviated GAU, known informally as Georgia Augusta) is a public research university in the city of Göttingen, Germany.
Why choose to study at The University of Göttingen? The University of Göttingen is ranked 101 in Academic Ranking of World Universities by Shanghai Jiao Tong University. It has an overall score of 4.5 stars, according to student reviews on Studyportals, the best place to find out how students rate their study and living experience at universities from all over the world.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship programme can be submitted by 15th April 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Göttingen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to conduct a research project at the Georg-August-University
- Scholarship Award: In 2022 there will be 2 positions (TVL-13, full time, for 2 years), one of which at the University Medical Center (UMG),
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Female postdocs from Germany are eligible to apply.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in one of the following faculties: Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences and Medical Center (UMG)
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Those eligible to apply are female postdocs in an early postdoc phase, who conduct a research project at the Georg-August-University (including the University Medical School) or plan to do so in one of the following faculties: Faculty of Humanities, Faculty of Theology, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Economic Sciences, Faculty of Social Sciences and Medical Center (UMG). The doctoral procedure (thus the date of the thesis’ disputation) should not have terminated more than two years before the application. If the doctorate has been received more than two years ago, an application is still not ruled out, though. In that case, the applicant should, however, include a statement on this matter. You should, however, include a statement on this matter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the award, applicants must take via the application portal after that Complete online application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to be uploaded with the application:
- Cover letter (optional)
- Candidate’s curriculum vitae in tabular format, including a list of publications and funding (e.g. Scholarships, third-party funded projects, etc.
- An exposé describing the planned work (max. 10 pages including bibliography)
- University degree certificates ( B.A. certificate, M.A. certificate or equivalent, Doctoral certificate or certification of successful disputation or scheduled date of disputation)
- A short summary of the doctoral thesis
- Two publications (article, book chapter, important public presentation)
- A statement from the institution where the work is to be conducted, to employ the applicant in case she receives this position, and to provide the appropriate infrastructure
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.