The University of Sydney is offering Dr Abdul Kalam Undergraduate Scholarships for 2020 intake. This scholarship provides funding for half of your tuition fees.
These opportunities are open to all international students to study for a full-time undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies.
An admirable option to get an undergraduate degree in Australia with free half of tuition fees.
User Review( votes)
Dr Abdul Kalam was the 11th President of India. A distinguished Scientist and Aeronautical Engineer by training, the Dr Kalam International undergraduate financial aid celebrate his commitment to education and his endeavours to support outstanding students to develop as future leaders.
The University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the country’s leading universities.
Course Level: the full-time undergraduate programme
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded within the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies
Award: 50% of tuition fees for a maximum of one year
The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an international student,
- Have a full/unconditional offer of admission to a full-time undergraduate program in the Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies at the University of Sydney by the application deadline,
- Completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, or an international senior secondary qualification equivalent to an ATAR of at least 98, and
- Not currently hold another primary Scholarship from the University of Sydney.
- Nationality: International students can apply for Dr Abdul Kalam undergraduate financial aid.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification equivalent to an ATAR of at least 98.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: If English isn’t student’s first language, students shall need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enrol. English language skills test University accept include:
- IELTS (International Language Testing System)
- TOEFL PB (Test of English as a Foreign Language: paper based)
- TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet based)
- Pearsons Test of English (PTE)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) – prior to 2015
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) – prior to 2015
- Cambridge English Scale – from 2015.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
If English isn’t the student’s first language, students shall need to provide proof of their English proficiency before they enrol. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: 8 October 2019, 11:59 pm (Semester 1 2020) and End-April 2020 (Semester 2 2020)