The Faculty of Engineering at Strathclyde is delighted to offer Dr Alex Ekwueme funding for a Nigerian student planning to commence their postgraduate taught programme in engineering from September 2019.
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, with the university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university.
Best offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 10, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a postgraduate taught programme in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Architecture, Electronic and electrical engineering, Civil and environmental engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Design manufacture and engineering management, Mechanical and aerospace engineering, Chemical and process engineering, Naval architecture, ocean and marine engineering
- Award: £5,000
- Nationalities: The studentships are open to Nigerian students.
- Number of Awards: There is one scholarship available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to Nigerian students.
- Entrance Requirements: This award is open to an international fee-paying student from Nigeria who has applied to a postgraduate taught degree in the Faculty of Engineering at Strathclyde for September 2018 start date.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Applicants are asked to complete the Dr Alex Ekwueme Commemorative application Form, which will be reviewed by the Faculty of Engineering staff and one successful applicant will be selected.