The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is pleased to offer the Dr. Bob Morgan Indigenous International funding for undergraduate coursework students.
The grant is available to an Indigenous student undertaking an approved travel or exchange program which will contribute to their educational experience at UTS.
User Review( votes)
With a total enrollment of over 40,000 students, UTS is one of the largest universities in Australia. It has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance and a leading reputation for engagement with industry and the professions.
- Applications Deadline: February 25, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: $1,000 to $4,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Any countries are invited to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the opportunity an applicant must:
- Be of Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent and provide either:
- A Confirmation of Aboriginality from a Local Aboriginal Land Council or other Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander organization; or
- A UTS Statutory Declaration form accompanied by two written references from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people from the applicant’s community who can confirm their identity and are not an immediate family member; and
- Have completed at least one (1) session (equivalent to 24 credit points) of study in a UTS undergraduate course with a minimum pass average; and
- Be enrolled in a UTS undergraduate course for the duration of the program.
The applicant must undertake one of the following within the calendar year in which The grant is offered:
- In-country study as an enrolled UTS International Studies student; or
- An exchange program at a UTS-approved overseas institution; or
- An overseas experience which can be demonstrated to enhance their educational experience.
How to Apply: To apply for this application , students must complete the application form through the givenlink:http://forms.uts.edu.au/index.cfm?FormId=246&_ga=2.226980186.679640757.1550516525-715942151.1550516525