Considering to pursue your career as a musician? Good News! You have a valuable opportunity to take part in the Dr John Birch music award funded by the University of Sussex.
Admirable opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
Founded in the 1960s, the University of Sussex is a leading research institution. It is categorized as world-leading or internationally excellent in terms of originality, significance, and rigor. It was ranked 228th in the world according to the QS World University Rankings 2018.
Why at the University of Sussex? The university helps aspirants to prepare for the future. Here they can attend skills workshops, meet industry professionals and find part-time jobs in careers database and get the advice on how to enter certain sectors and professions.
Application Deadline: October 14, 2020
- Eligible Countries: Students from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Music.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, applicants must have obtained Grade 8 or equivalent in their chosen instrument and be a current student at the University of Sussex.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this award then firstly you have to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree course at the university. After taking affirmation, claimants can submit the online application form of the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers need to provide a supporting statement outlining how they would like to develop their musical career whilst at Sussex.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled, aspirants must have to meet the general admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All claimants at Sussex must be sufficiently fluent in English to be able to benefit from their education.
The 4 studentships will be awarded worth up to £800 and paid in two instalments of £400. In addition, scholars will receive access to the Media Film and Music (MFM) practice rooms, opportunity to be part of a list of performers.